RainCaper is the reversible, packable, rainproof, windproof, lightweight women's rain poncho with a luxurious, soft supple feel. Choose from 40 gorgeous colors including 10 exclusive Museum designs. The ultra-versatile RainCaper can be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - No more billowing in windy weather.
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
Franz Marc original oil painting"Stables"In the Collection of The Solomon Guggenheim Museum,New York, NY.
Reverse Color: Royal