Inspired by the flower garden at his home in Giverny, French Impressionist Claude Monet is known for landscapes of water and reflection; his Water Lilies are iconic Impressionist images. Drizzle or downpour, make an impression with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women worldwide.
Fine art is always in style and the lightweight, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind. A masterpiece from the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the fluid, soft and silky rain wrap is true to the original art.
RainCaper is the reversible, packable, rainproof, windproof, lightweight women's rain poncho with a luxurious, soft supple feel. Choose from 60 gorgeous colors including 20 exclusive Museum works of art. The ultra-versatile RainCaper can be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - No more billowing in windy weather.
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending