Each vegan leather journal is printed with a fine art masterpiece in vivid colors, with the artist’s signature on the spine. Complete with an elastic band to keep it securely closed in your bag, two silky ribbon bookmarks to keep your place, a loop to hold your pen, and an interior pocket for ticket stubs and photographs, this journal is ready to travel wherever you might take it.
Each page is micro-perforated for easy tear-out, and thick enough to prevent ink from bleeding through to the other side. With 160 dot grid pages, this luxurious journal makes a perfect gift for students, writers, travelers, and art-lovers of any kind.
This candle features the artwork of Italian Renaissance master Leonardo Da Vinci. The original Renaissance man, Da Vinci was not only a painter but also an inventor and a scientist, dedicated to studying the night sky, the human body, and the natural world all around him.
He sketched flowers throughout his life, with both an artistic and scientific eye. The flowers he observed in nature sometimes later found their way into his finished paintings, so the wildflowers of Florence might appear near the feet of Leda and her swan, or on the rocks behind the Angel Gabriel.
Features and benefits:
- 5.75 inches by 8.5 inches
160 dot-grid pages for bullet journaling, sketching and writing really, really straight
- Soft-touch vegan leather cover with lay-flat binding
- Elastic closure band and pen loop
- Micro-perforated pages for easy tear-out
- Gusseted back pocket to store notes, tickets or treasures
- Illustrated front and back flyleaves with two quotes from the artist
- NEW! Matching ballpoint pen (sold separately)