- Whats New
- For Her
- Accent For Home
- Shop By Artist
TEMPLATE === product
TEMPLATE HANDLE === product
TEMPLATE DIRECTORY ===
TEMPLATE SUFFIX ===
PRODUCT ID === 6957986775151
Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening umbrella – the hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
This design features a detail from "Field of Lilies," a masterpiece in leaded glass by Louis C. Tiffany. He created the window for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, where visitors to the Tiffany Chapel were amazed by the vast expanses of glowing opalescent glass. This magnificent window is part of the permanent collection at the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art in Winter Park, Florida.
Inverted umbrella double canopies means the colors are vibrant on both the top and bottom of the umbrella, so you'll look radiant from any angle. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry, and the free-standing design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons. Carry this eye catching reverse umbrella; rain or shine, they'll know you've arrived!
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
• Hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
• No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
• Unbreakable fiberglass ribs
• Double canopies won’t snag hair
• Design visible both inside and on top of umbrella
• Windproof & Rainproof
• Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
• Convenient self-standing design
• Premium quality
• Weighs just 1.1 lbs
• Reverse (inside-out)Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long