Known for colorful compositions, Kandinsky’s color study Circles is a play of shapes and vibrant colors; the artist felt color is a power which directly influences the soul. Drizzle or downpour, show your true colors with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women worldwide.
Fine art is always in style and the lightweight, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind. A masterpiece from the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the vibrant and colorful creation is true to the original art and suitable for every day and special occasions.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1!
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
- Kandinsky original oil painting Circles.
- In the Collection of The Memorial Art Gallery, University of Rochester, NY
Reverse Color: Royal